I knew I didn’t want to get on tumblr
I’m sorry y’all. The shooting last night happened less than 5 miles from my house. Some of my friends have been directly impacted. I just can’t deal with people focusing on the killer, his motives, and why the victims didn’t have guns. I’m tired of hearing “what’s wrong with Colorado” as if the general population of Colorado is at fault. It is an unfortunate coincidence. And it’s a terrible tragedy for all those affected. I just can’t deal with the people who don’t understand that. Can we not even take a single day to mourn the victims and care about their families and friends who are struggling? They are far more important than the fucking bastard who did this.
So anyway. I’m sorry, I just can’t deal with things today.
8 Notes/ Hide
- feelings-princess said: <3
- princessofpyke likes this
- musicistimeless likes this
- nuditea said: all of my love to you and yours
- storybook said: Sorry people are being shitty. I hope you and your loved ones are okay. <3
- kardashing-through-the-snow likes this
- originalchull said: I hope all your friends are ok, and you of course. x
- pridenotprejudice posted this